During benefit nights, local businesses have agreed to donate a portion of their profits to Dance Marathon. If you choose to sponsor a benefit night, all you have to do is encourage your friends to support local businesses, and the donated money will count towards your team’s fundraising total. If your team is interested in sponsoring a benefit night, contact our community fundraising chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, how do I sponsor a benefit night?
1) Email Community Fundraising at email@example.com to let them know your team wants to sponsor an event.
2) Choose the location you’d like to sponsor from the list of upcoming benefit nights.
3) Let everyone know about your benefit night! Get your whole team involved by placing flyers around campus, announcing the event in your classes, making a Facebook event, and Tweeting and Instagraming about the event.
4) GO to your benefit night. Make sure to mention Dance Marathon and bring necessary flyers.
5) If food is involved, offer to take orders and pick-up for your friends. You could even charge for delivery and make extra money for your fundraising.
How else can I help with benefit nights?
If you can’t sponsor a benefit night, don’t worry! You can still help raise money for the kids by eating at our upcoming benefit nights.