Thank you for your interest in participating in Dance Marathon! Dancers and Morale Captains are vital to the success of Dance Marathon because their energy and enthusiasm for fundraising are at the heart of the event. If you like to have a great time with your friends while working for an important cause, then Dance Marathon is the event for you.
- An individual dancer may join a team that is led by a Morale Captain.
- When you register online, select your Team Name from the drop-down menus.
- Don’t have a team to join?
- Either start your own team by registering as a Morale Captain, or:
- Register as an individual dancer.
- A Morale Captain is the leader of a team of dancers. Teams are comprised of 8-20 dancers.
- A Morale Captain can either:
- Recruit dancers to make up his/her own team.
- Ask to be assigned dancers to make up a full team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Morale Captain has the responsibility to:
- Recruit team members and other participants, and if necessary help them register.
- Build a cohesive team and keep dancers informed of events leading up to and on the day of DM.
- Help dancers set and reach their fundraising goals and keep track of their progress.
- Create, learn, and teach the Morale Dance.
- Supply the enthusiasm at Dance Marathon.
- When you register online, you get to create your Team Name.
Any Questions? Contact the Dancer Relations Chairs, Chelsea Eisner and Nellie New at email@example.com