Do you want to support the passion and community service efforts of Wash.U. students? Do you want to give back to the St. Louis community? Then you should participate in Dance Marathon 2017!
Wash.U. students work hard all year to raise awareness and funds for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis (CMN St. Louis), which benefits SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital. We celebrate our efforts with a Dance Marathon, during which we stand and dance for 12 hours in solidarity with those who have been affected by childhood illness.
Want to get more involved? There are a number of ways you can help:
- Join us at Dance Marathon.
- Donate to Dance Marathon HERE! You can make a general donation or a donation to a specific 2016 dancer or set up a recurring monthly donation.
- Organize a fundraiser (trivia night, poker tournament, Happy Hour, interdepartmental competition, etc.) to benefit CMN St. Louis.
- Attend the Faculty and Staff Reception at 5pm on Nov. 4th in the Athletics Complex – an opportunity to learn more about CMN St. Louis, talk with other faculty and staff, and enjoy afternoon refreshments.
- The reception will be followed by the Faculty and Staff Entrance into the dancing area during which you will be able to see the event in action!
- We encourage you to bring your spouses, children, and friends! This family-friendly event includes games, inflatable obstacle courses, music, dancing, and much more!
We are so thankful for your commitment to Dance Marathon at Washington University in St. Louis and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis! If you have any questions, please e-mail our Alumni Relations chair at email@example.com.
Thank you for helping us make miracles.