You can support a dancer by:
1. Donating to their fundraising goal. You can donate online through Donor Drive or donate via mail. Checks should be made out to “Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.” Mail donations should be sent to:
Campus Box 1128
One Brookings Drive St. Louis, MO 63130
2. Buying a Slide that will be shown throughout the event. Slides cost $5 prior to the event. To purchase slides:
- Send a $5 donation (cash/check) by mail, with a slide message included.
- Donate $5 through Donor Drive. In the Special Instructions, please note that donation is for a slide and include the slide message.
- If you would like to include a picture with your message, please send it to our Technology Chair at email@example.com.
3. Buying a Dancer Pack
- A Dancer Pack includes includes a sticker, a button, an FTK (For The Kids) tank top, a fanny pack, and a Dance Marathon coffee-to-go mug for your student to enjoy during the event and beyond!
Please fill out the linked form to order a Slide or Dancer Pack for your dancer!
Please direct questions about these options to our Campus Fundraising Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.