Founded in 1999, Dance Marathon at Washington University in St. Louis (DM) has supported thousands of families at St. Louis Children’s Hospital and SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. Through Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals of Greater St. Louis (CMN St. Louis), students, faculty, and alumni have raised over $1.3 million to benefit these two local children’s hospitals. In celebration of the 18th event, DM is planning even more events and fundraisers to guarantee that more lives are touched. As the need for help grows, this year’s Dance Marathon can be a record setting celebration with the support and sponsorship of your business.
DM Reach and Benefits
- 12 hours of direct exposure during the Marathon
- 1,000 student dancers
- Yearlong exposure to a diverse group of 12,000 Wash. U. students and 14,000 Wash. U. employees
- Increased visibility through placement of logo
- In mailing announcements to over 2,100 subscribers across the nation
- Visibility on over one thousand dancer t-shirts
- On DM website where thousands of donations are made
Thank you to our Gold Sponsor, and our Platinum Sponsor,
If you’re interested in sponsoring DM for our 2015 event, please email our Corporate Relations Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.